Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PROVIDING TOP QUALITY SERVICE SINCE 1993

Thank you for this opportunity to introduce myself and my company to you. My name is Tom Martich and I own Metro Painting and Home Improvement, we have been providing top quality workmanship for over 18 years. We are incorporated as Brighter Image Inc., properly insured as well as covered under the BWC. We are proud to have an excellent "A" rating with Angie's List members, and have earned the Super Service Award for 2010 for Exterior Painting. Equally important, I am a homeowner myself and know how I want things done at my house: I want them done right the first time.

We care about what kind of job we do. Wether it is the interior or exterior of your home, apartment, office, commercial building or church; Metro does the job right! We are a loyal contractor of Sherwin Williams products, an authorized dealer of Spray-Crete (an acrylic/cement based coating system) and skillfully handle remodeling projects. We work hard to improve the look and increase the value of your property inside and out.

Metro is a professional family owned small business. We offer the good ole fashion hard working ethics, hand shake honesty while utilizing all the modern technologies. Metro has earned a repuation for satisfying customers, through our commitment to strong work ethics, integrity and enthusastic pride. Which has allowed us to go beyond what is commonly expected from a contractor. We give you what you rightfully deserve, THE BEST QUALITY OF SERVICE OUT THERE AT AN HONEST AND RIGHT PRICE.

From my family to yours, I greatly appreciate your consideration regarding our services in any projects you may have now and upcoming.

Respectfully,
Tom Martich
Owner/Operator

14 comments:

  1. Expansion is a nice idea. The more space the better.
    colonial style house plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here something is new to read and also some very good information...Please keep me updated as much as possible.... Oakwood Air Conditioning Hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom Martich! you have an incredible experience of 18 years in offering incredible services of Interior Painting and House painting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a follower of your blog for awhile and I would LOVE to win one of those handy little sprayers. :) Thanks for a chance!

    fasadrenovering

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like a great painting and renovation service. One should make a careful choice of these services as quality matters a lot in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    http://toppainters.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.house painters in south auckland

    ReplyDelete

  9. At My Home Improvement, the business partners get a golden opportunity where they can expand their business all across Australia. It is a local reference site where you can attract clients. At here on this free listing site the buyers can change the entire pattern of their business. It is one of the most visited websites by the clients to get businesses in Australia, which indicates you can reach and expand your business quickly. Read More :- My Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. Texture Painters

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog and the description about it very amazing I really liked it.

    Home Improvements

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I simply would wish to give a huge thumbs up to the wonderful info you’ve got here for this post. I will be returning to your website to get more detailed soon. End of tenancy cleaning Clacton

    ReplyDelete